The final conference of the project EDES (EDES: Enhancing Dual Education System in Small and Medium enterprises) will be held in Slovakia in the SPP conference hall, Mlynské Nivy 44, Bratislava Slovakia on 07.02.2018.
The project EDES is bridging the mismatch between fundamental and cross-cutting skills, by proposing measures to improve the quality of the institutions involved in the dual education system, and developing a methodology and a training course for instructors in the vocational education process, to prepare future apprentices for their professions.
The project is focusing on the electrical and electro-technical sectors in three countries - Austria, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic.
This final conference will show the results of the last 30 months of intensive EDES work, and brings practitioners and experts from various countries and organizations to discuss strategies, key outcomes and directions for future work.
The EDES project coordinator EkoFond, n.f. is hosting this conference. The event is free of charge and open to interested stakeholders. The conference language is Slovak with simultaneous interpretation into English.
- 9.00 – 09.30 Arrival of participants and Registration
- 09.30 – 09.45 Welcome and Opening – Ing. Eva Guliková, EkoFond
- 09.45 – 10.15 Presentation of proposals for changes in the vocational education and training in the framework of the national programme for development of education and training in 2017 Learning Slovakia – representative of the collective of authors, Slovakia.
- 10.15 – 11.00 Evaluation of 2 years of implementation of the (Slovak) system of dual education and presentation of the proposals for amendment of the Act No. 61/2015 Coll. on vocational education and training in Slovakia - representative of the Ministry of education, science, research and sports SR.
- 11.00 – 11.30 Coffee break
- 11.30 – 12.00 Presentation of the project EDES a comparison of dual education systems I project partner countries – Ing. Eva Guliková, EkoFond, SK and Adriana Diaz, ECODESIGN, AT
- 12.00 – 12.30 Proposal for development of the dual education system for SMEs in the electro-technical and energy sectors – (Project EDES Output O1) – Marcela Hajtmánková, EkoFond, SK
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch break
- 13.30 – 14.30 Presentation of the updated six textbooks for vocational education at secondary schools (Project EDES Output O2) – Ing. Alena Galanová, ŠIOV, SK
- 14.30 – 15.00 EDES designed and tested methodology for trainers, and accreditation of a training course for instructors in the Czech Republic and in Slovakia – Ing. Eva Dařenová, SŠEE, CZ
- 15.00 – 16.00 Networking of participants with refreshment