The project EDES – Enhancing Dual Education System in SME has been supported in the framework of the Lifelong learning programme Erasmus+ in 2015.
- Contract No.: 2015-1-SK01-KA202-008890
- Project implementation: 30 months, September 2015 end of February 2018.
- The lead project partner: EkoFond, non-investment fund established by SPP.
- Stredná škola elektrotechnická a energetická Sokolnice (Secondary Electro-technical and Energy School), Czech Republic,
- Štátny inštitút odborného vzdelávania (State Institute for Vocational Education), Slovakia,
- Krajská hospodárska komora Juhomoravského kraja (Regional Chamber of Economy in the South Moravian Region), Czech Republic,
- ECODESIGN Company, Austria.
Main project outputs
- The concept of development of the dual system for small and medium-sized enterprises in the electrical engineering and energy fields.
- Six updated workbooks for VET schools in the form of e-books.
- Designed and tested methodology for the training of trainers and prepared materials for the accreditation of a training course for instructors in the Czech Republic and in Slovakia.
All project outputs will be presented during the final project conference on the vocational education and training and its development in the system of dual education in SMEs, which will be held in Slovakia at the end of the project.